Sunday 15 February 2015

February 14-15



Just another Happy day for us!  We went and picked up the car and did some shopping close to the Avis dealer. We came back to the boat and got our front deck painted with the non-skid, then we gathered up C-Soul and went up to Fort Pierce to check on a sailing supply store that we missed. We managed t find a rudder positioning post for our auto helm that broke years ago for half –price. Then we all went to “Duffy’s” for dinner with another couple we met in Lady’s island Marina, Rick and Sandy. I was driving so I drank coffee ... they didn’t have any good tea. The coffee was the BEST coffee I’ve ever tasted in  a restaurant and I drank 4 cups! I was buzzing all night! I couldn’t get to sleep and I couldn’t stay asleep. I don’t know how I managed to drive the 100 miles to Miami today except that I had so much caffeine it was still in me this morning!
We found a cable to fix our SSB radio, so we have to go back to pick that up tomorrow. And we are still looking for a windlass.  We want to go and listen to more of the lectures and see what the new rich catamarans look like n case we win the lottery. I will let you now how that works out.

cool sculptures


lawn art

dinner at Duffy's

Miami penthouses

No comments: