Saturday 7 March 2015

Later that day

Wow, the storm tonight is intense.I feel sorry for the water taxi driver going back and forth from N.Bimini to S.Bimini. I wonder if its practice for a hurricane? The winds are up over 25 knots and howling! It rained enough to close down the open air barbecue and jam session going down the street. We went down to see about eating there but they breaded stuff and fried it all together, so I made supper here. hamburgers sweet potatoes and green

He didn't even see it coming heh,heh,heh

Storm rolling in


beans. THEN I watched Rick eat a huge piece of carrot cake fresh from a bakery, while I had a granola bar. Yum. Here's some pics of the storm coming down as we were swimming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy you have made it ... Which way are you travelling .. North or south ... We are staying in Abaco, until April something