Saturday 16 January 2016

Jan 16

Jan 16 Saturday

This morning Stephane came over for coffee . After he left we got Q's room aired out and his clean clothes put away.

I went through all of my boxes and found that I had 5 containers of pens and pencils, markers and hi-lighters. I am now down to 1.5 boxes. I guess I have to admit I have [had] a thing for office supplies. I may try another re-sort before Monday to get down to one box. It is all going over to the school.

I also sorted out my watercolours, and quite a few tubes are going to the art room as well. Along with a few brushes. And I guess I better get my act together and get a lesson plan done because I only have one day left.

So that took most of the day. Rick pulled a drain in the cockpit which was supposed to go through the back transom to keep the seat dry but ended up somehow in Q's bed, so now it isn't there.  He also fixed the deck shower...Yay!!!
Tomorrow we need to re-arrange some of the wiring to get the batteries working better.

Or we could go snorkelling at the blue hole!

Stephane came and picked us up in his dinghy and we went to the outer shore again and walked the length of the beach as far as we could go. That's a good hike when you are walking in soft sand and talking. My body feels it!!  He came over for supper and I think we decided that we will cross the Atlantic with him in the next five years... not sure how that happened but, yeah, I think we can do that!

Tomorrow we will meet up with Cordell and give him all the extra things we don't need on the boat to the Red Cross.


Quentin will be back on Tuesday, hopefully!   ttyl



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I'm assuming that when yo cross the Atlantic with him, you'll all be going in one boat, preferably his. Sounds like an adventure. Hope Q's bed is dry before he gets back. Love ya. B