Tuesday 30 December 2014

Dec.29-30

December 29-30

So yesterday we had to take back the car, but we have lots of chores now to keep us occupied.

I worked on the sail cover yesterday and finished it today. Rick is ALMOST finished the freezer. He just has to finish insulating the lid and then hook it up. He already took the instruments out of the helm station and picked up the stuff to redesign and rebuild it.

Today is unusually cold. We started out in shorts and I stayed up in the sewing room all day so I didn’t realize it was getting colder. Of course it started raining which didn’t help. Gail and I were working in the sewing room. TJ came in to deliver a box to her, and said, “Only a bunch of Canadians would be sitting here with the door open. I’m freezing my butt off!” I said, “She’s not Canadian – she’s wearing a sweater.”

We tried to face-time Aunt Muriel last night and we couldn’t get through. Probably everyone here was on the internet, and Rick sucked all the data out of our hotspot downloading NCIS and Bones. I was going to try today but I forgot.
So we’ll try again tonight. [that’s heads up, John]

I can’t believe tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, and we have nothing planned! Maybe I’ll organize a dance in the common room, ...or not.

I gotta make supper now, so I’ll post some pics and get at it. Ttyl

for some reason I can't post pics tonight so I will try again tomorrow

No comments: